By using Comodo SSL you guarantee the highest possible encryption levels for online transactions. Each SSL certificate is signed with NIST recommended 2048 bit signatures and provides up to 256 bit encryption of customer data.
A Comodo SSL Certificate is the quickest and most cost effective way for an online business to protect customer transactions. Apart from their low cost, each certificate also comes with a great value-add package, which makes them perfect for small to medium size businesses.
Advantages of a Comodo SSL Certificate
- Fast online automated validation: No paperwork, no faxes, no delay
- Industry standard 2048 bit digital signatures and 99.9% browser recognition
- Free 1 year PCI scanning
- Complete phone, mail and web support
- Free 1 year website vulnerability scanning
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- $250,000 relying party warranty
- Leadership Through … - March 12, 2019
- Softreck company started using Comodo SSL certificate - October 13, 2016